Google’s research found that 88% of consumer searches for local businesses are conducted through a mobile phone, and 76% of those consumers visit the business within 1 day.
Facebook will provide just a fraction of Internet searches. We call a business website the hub of your digital marketing—you can link it to all of your social media including your Facebook page, so that all Internet searches will eventually funnel back to your website and to your business. With technology getting more advanced, and cheaper, having a website now is the best ROI for your salon—a no brainer.
Our website and its many add-on tools are designed exclusively for salon use, unlike Wix and WordPress, which cater to all type of businesses. Such platforms will require more knowledge to maintain and set up, costing you time and up to 5x more in money… not to mention the costs for continuous support!
FaveSalon is the only website solution that allows salons to update their website design style every 12 months for FREE. We all know that technology changes at the speed of light—so with FaveSalon, you will always get the latest styles in web design style without the added costs.
We can schedule a meeting with you at your salon for approximately one hour to learn more about your business needs. Once we gather all of the necessary information for your website, your website can be up in as little as 48 hours.
We will need copy of the following to update your website:
- Business card
- Service menu
- Images of your salon (interior & exterior)
- Images of your work/portfolio
- Domain name (we can help you purchase a domain if don’t have one yet)
- Email account (we can help create an email account if don’t have one yet)
- All social media accounts (we can help create these accounts if don’t have them)
The cost to build your website is $120 per year, plus a $50 one-time setup fee, totaling $170. After the first 12 months, the cost is $120 per year, with no additional setup fees.
Yes, you can cancel your website subscription anytime, no questions asked. We will refund you $10 per unused month.
If you can use Facebook, then you can definitely maintain a FaveSalon website! Our Control Panel is a graphical user interface that is very easy to use. We also offer live support if you need additional help.
Our all-in-one website solution already comes with everything a salon will need; however, we do offer add-on tools for salons looking to further scale their business, such as:
- Gift card tracking and online sales
- SMS text reminders and marketing
- Social Manager to push posts to all social media accounts
- Advanced online appointment system integrated with Yelp, Facebook, and Google
- CRM for client check-in and reporting
- Salons with multiple locations, all managed through one Control Panel
And much more currently in development, soon to be released…